• Take temperature daily (see information outlining this in the parent’s section).
• Practice and encourage proper hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol). Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or sleeves, do not use your hands. Do not touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands).
• Have your own hand sanitizer with you.
• Wear a face covering before and immediately after each training session. They may be removed while participating in practice and drills, provided players are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other persons present.
• Practice physical distancing on the sidelines. When sitting on the sidelines you should be 6’ from the next player. Your belongings should remain in your space when not in use.
• Bring your own equipment (Ball, GK Gloves (if required), shin guards, jacket etc.) Do not touch anyone else’s equipment.
• Bring your own water bottle and snack. Do not touch anyone else’s belongings as sharing will not be permitted.
• Wash and sanitize your equipment before and after each training.
• No group celebrations, hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc.