Thank you for your willingness to help make Stamford Soccer a positive experience for all Stamford children.
Begin your journey with two easy steps.
Each coach, assistant coach, and manager must complete the following in order:
Step 1: Registration and background check.
1. Begin by clicking on the link below.
2. If you are not a member already you will have to set yourself up as a member first then you will be able to register and do background check.
3. Loading a photo is optional but for travel coaches and volunteers it may be used as the photo for your pass.
4. You should get an email confirmation indicating that you have registered. Please forward that email to:
AFTER you have completed your registration and background check continue to Step 2.
Step 2: Take and complete SafeSport Child Abuse course.
US Center for SafeSport: To enroll in this program begin by clicking on the link below
1. Click on “Sign In”
2. Click on "Register"
3. When prompted make sure to select US Soccer as your NGB and then enter the access code YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
• In order to complete your course registration you will receive an email to confirm your email address. You must respond to this email to
activate your account.
* Upon completion, keep a copy of your certificate. You will need to email the pdf certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org*